Alamo Navajo Health Center 03/01/2020
Oct 01, 2020 – Oct 31, 2020: Division of Community Services
DIVISION OF COMMUNITY SERVICES
Is offering ONLINE college classes (via MOODLE) for 2021 Spring Semester
through Navajo Technical University (NTU)
NEW STUDENTS? HERE IS ALL YOU NEED TO DO:
- Complete the online Admissions Application (it’s quicker and highly recommended)
- Official High School Transcript or Official GED Test Scores (In a sealed envelope)
- Official College Transcript (For Transferring student - In a sealed envelope
- Tribal Enrollment Document (ClB copy)
- Social Security Card (copy)
- Returning student, you just need to registrar for classes.
Pre-Registration Begins October 26, 2020
Instruction begins January 15, 2021
Last day to Register January 22, 2021
Last day of Class May 13, 2021
*If you have any question about the process, please give us a call at 575-854-2609 X1400.
Sep 01, 2020 – Sep 30, 2020: Early Childhood Center Newsletter
Oct 31, 2019: ANSBi Board meeting - October 31st, 2019
Board meeting is October 31st, 2019 8AM here at the BO.
All petitions are due September 16 by 4pm.